Kardashian

Anyone else super excited about the launch of the Kardashian Apps? Each one had an awesome welcome video, I'm just waiting for the right moment to sign up for my free 7 day trial them I'm going to have to pick which one I sign up to for the long haul (think Kim might win). When in New York out your managed to stop at Dash (YAY) & it was probably the most exciting day of my life (I sound so sad). Living in the UK, anything Kardashian comes via US mail or lipsy range which is always sold out (cries). I raised the shop,  I picked up 2 key rings, a compact mirror and a wash bag without even blinking, I was on a time limit, and I'm so happy with my items. Let's hope the apps mean we can start buying more Kardashian things worldwide and we can finally see how those girls get their lips done!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment