Friends marathon

Lover of friends, bought up in the 90s, I saw every episode without really knowing what a huge hit it was. Now in my 30s I'm reliving the hype of friends and loving every minute. After going on the set at Warner Brothers Studios in LA and sitting on the real sofa, I became hooked, bought the tshirt and wore it as a staple piece on friends-marathon days. Sunday was no different 10 back to back episodes yes please! It made me want to go back to Chester where they have the best restaging of Central Perk as a real coffee shop! I have a blog post further down about it, it's worth a read and the trip! I remember sipping on a beautiful strawberry milkshake watching friends on their huge TV as they ground coffee and the wacky surroundings made me feel like an extra on the real set. 

No comments:

Post a Comment