New Years Sales!

I love a good sale, especially when there is nothing wrong with the item, it's just old stock that needs shifting! Those little things you have had your eye on suddenly come down in price and it's an amazing feeling to snap up that bargain! 

The next home sale was awesome for bargains, the Bears were only £2! And the blue bird pot also £2! I was obsessing for ages about the marble pair (it's so heavy you would not want to drop it on your foot!) the pair was about £14 but in the sale it came down to £4, and straight in my basket it went! 

Forever 21 has some awesome deals, I bought a grey body con midi skirt, a gorgeous long moon and star necklace, a makeup sponge (finally) and some awesome ear cuffs all for under £20! The ear cuffs are my accessory obsession at the moment, I'm loving wearing them. I also love the clay feather decoration and grey heart pot from John Lewis in the sale! The pot was only £1!! Of course when in Birmingham a girls got to check out Victoria secret, so I treated myself to a new underwear set and saved myself over half the price, I love a good sale! Gorgeous things but for less! We finished our trip with a yummy dinner at pizza express and a cheeky box of churros! A successful day Sales shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment