Adult Colouring Book

Since being a kid I've always loved to colour. Give me a set of pencils and a book and I'll be quiet for hours. I did wonder whether I would look silly giving in to this new 'adult colouring book' hype but after flicking through the beautifully illustrated pages I had to give it a go. I've collected three books now, just becuase I like swapping between the different themes. My favourite has to be Millie Marotta's Tropical Wonderland. She puts SO much detail into her drawings that the colouring is vibrant and beautiful. 
These two colouring books are ones I have my eye on and are on my Amazon wish list for Christmas. I wanted to buy them all but decided to be sensible and go for one and work through that first. But the New York one, for obvious reasons that I've fallen in love with the place since I went in the summer and the Christmas one, becuase who doesn't want to colour in Christmas scenes at this time of year!?


No comments:

Post a Comment